About CCRR Abbotsford
Abbotsford Child Care Resource and Referral is a program of Archway Community Services (formerly known as Abbotsford Community Services) funded by the province of British Columbia. We provide child care information, services and support to families and child care providers in Abbotsford.
Services for Parents & Guardians
- Referral to child care providers in your neighbourhood
- Information on finding quality child care
- Follow up on placements
- Consulting services
- Information to professional help for children
- Assistance with the Affordable Child Care Benefit (formerly Child Care Subsidy)
- Workshops - Training Calendar: January - March 2020 : Training Calendar: April - June 2020.
Services for Care Providers
- Consultations with experienced staff
- Workshops - Training Calendar: January - March 2020 Training Calendar: April - June 2020.
- Monthly Newsletter
- Resource Library
- Support visits
- Registration with Ministry of Children and Families Development (MCFD) as a Registered License-not-required child care provider (RLNR)