Locating a Child Care Provider? We Can Help!
- Working or attending school full or part time?
- Having difficulty finding suitable child care?
- Needing child care in your own neighbourhood or close to work?
Selecting quality child care is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. Take the right first step...
How we can help...
- By providing information, resources and consultation that will assist you in making informed child care choices.
- By providing free referrals to child care facilities in your area that offer the type of child care services that you need.
- By providing referrals to other community agencies and services, including Affordable Child Care Benefit and supported child care.
Children are like snowflakes...
each one is unique.
~ Author Unknown
Child Care Provider Referral Request Form
Please complete the form below to receive a referral for a child care provider. This information will be sent via email to our office. A CCRR staff member will contact you as soon as possible. For an accurate referral, we require as much information as you can provide.
Child Care Resource & Referral programs provide referrals, not recommendations, to child care facilities. We can provide you with names of persons or facilities that may be suitable for your child care needs. It is your responsibility to determine whether the care provider meets your specific requirements. A good match for you and your child can only be determined by you.
Please do not use the above form above to share any sensitive or private information as this form is not encrypted.
To locate a CCRR in your community in British Columbia, you can:
- use the search function on the homepage
- call Enquiry BC at 604-660-2421 (lower mainland) or
1-800-663-7867 (elsewhere in BC)
If you are looking for child care in the United States, please refer to www.childcareaware.org