At CCRR we have a wide range of resources available including: loose parts, theme boxes, puzzles, puppets, felt stories and big books. Up to 5 items may be borrowed at a time (only two of those 5 may be theme boxes or imagination/provocation baskets) and for a maximum one month period. Members may reserve resources up to 3 months in advance. The borrower assumes all responsibilities and liabilities that may arise in regard to the use of the resource library items. Please see our guidelines below for more information.
Offering Delivery Services!
If you wish to borrow or return library resources please call our office 604-850-7934.
For a full list of library resources, please click on our resource list.
To view images of our resource library please visit our Pinterest pages listed below.
“Creativity is intelligence having fun"
~ Albert Einstein
- Liability: The borrower assumes all responsibilities and liabilities that may arise in regard to the use of the resource library items.
- Limits: Maximum period of one month and five items. Of the five items only two may be theme boxes or imagination/provocation baskets.
- Borrowing: Return items on or before the due date. Do not lend borrowed items to anyone.
- Use: Library items are to be used under adult supervision only. Please keep items in their original containers and see that all items are accounted for after each use. Items are to be used age appropriately.
- Checking Resources: It is the borrower's responsibility to verify that all items are in good repair and are accounted for. If there are any discrepancies, notify the CCRR within 48 hours of the date borrowed or you may be responsible for any missing or damaged items.
- Cleaning: All items are to be returned in good, clean usable condition. All toys are to be cleaned and disinfected. The inside and the outside of theme boxes must be wiped down.
- Returning Items: Please account for all items by initialing the inventory sheet provided with each theme box. Please count all other items (non-theme box materials).