For Care Providers & Early Childhood Educators
Early Childhood Educator Registry
The Early Childhood Educator Registry (the Registry) is the provincial body responsible for:
- Certification of individuals who qualify for an Early Childhood Educator (ECE) or an Early Childhood Educator Assistant (ECEA) Certificate;
- Recognition, monitoring and supporting educational institutions that offer early childhood education curriculum in British Columbia; and
- Investigation of practice concerns of ECEs and ECEAs.
- Validate an ECE or ECEA
- Apply and Renew
Community Care Facilities Licensing
- List of licensed facilities
- Inspection reports
- Apply for a child care license
- Resources for child care operators
- Exemption or temporary placement
- Complaints and investigations
Community Care Fcilities Licensing: Website
Location: 400-2777 Gladwin Road
The Early Childhood Educators of BC advances early childhood education and educators in the province of British Columbia. We provide professional development opportunities, training, and resources for early childhood educators across the province. We support early childhood educators to inform the broader community about their work. We are dedicated to building respect for early childhood education and educators.
Phone: 1-800-797-5602 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BCFCCA BC Family Childcare Association
BC Family Child Care Association is dedicated to providing a vital link for Family Child Care providers on a provincial level to secure funding and support for education and training, as we strive to ensure the highest quality child care and early learning opportunities for children and families in the Province of British Columbia.
The British Columbia Aboriginal Child Care Society (BCACCS) is committed to nurturing excellence through community outreach, training, education, research and advocacy, to ensure every Aboriginal child in BC has access to spiritually enriching, culturally relevant, high quality early childhood development services.
Phone: 604-913-9128 | Email: email@example.com
University of the Fraser Valley –
Child, Youth, and Family Studies
- Certificate of Early Childhood Education
- Diploma in Special Needs
- Diploma in Infancy
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Child and Youth Care
Phone: 604-504-7441 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org