Before and After School Childcare Staff
- Type of Child Care
- School Age
- 20 Hour Responsible Adult, ECE Assistant
- Job Description
Tiger Stripes Learning Center is a licensed Before and After School Program located at Ross Elementary School in Abbotsford.
Our educators are energetic, caring, dedicated, knowledgeable, skilled in
conflict management, reliable, CONFIDENT and know how to have FUN! If this is you, we would love to meet you!
School Age Before and After School Childcare Provider
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in planning, organizing & implementing school age appropriate activities.
- Provide a safe, clean and nurturing environment.
- Daily face to face communication with parents.
- To create and maintain a positive atmosphere and build positive self-esteem and confidence in children.
- To interact directly with children and encourage interaction among themselves.
Shifts vary and are: Monday through Friday 7:15 am-9:15 am and 2:45 pm - 5:45 pm. Pro-D Days 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
- ECEA , Responsible Adult Certification or 20 hours coursework in childhood development, health, safety or nutrition.
- Criminal Record Check
- Valid First Aid Certification
- Knowledge in licensing regulations
Skills and Abilities:
- Well-developed interpersonal, conflict resolution, oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others
- Good organization, time and management skills
- Experience working with school age children
- Confident leader
- Ability to follow and facilitate lesson plans
- Working knowledge of age-appropriate activities and resources
- Application Instructions
Respond with cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org