Community of Practice
This is a multi-day workshop. Please ensure you are available for all the dates listed below:
Date Jan 22, 2022 | Time 10:30am - 11:30am
Date Feb 26, 2022 | Time 10:30am - 11:30am
Date Mar 19, 2022 | Time 10:30am - 11:30am
Abbotsford CCRR offers a monthly networking opportunity for educators and child care providers working in Abbotsford. This is an opportunity to support each other, find new ideas and create connections within the community. CCRR consultants will facilitate the group, offering ideas and resources, as well as giving opportunity to highlight specific challenges and opportunities in the field. This is a one hour virtual drop-in program. Monthly sign up is not necessary, simply give us a call or send us an email and we will send you the Zoom link.
Cost: CCRR Member Free, Non-Member Free
- Training certificates will be issued via email within 5 business days of the workshop attended. To receive a certificate, you must arrive on time, participate, stay for the entire session and have video on. If you have not received your certificate after 5 business days, please call us. If you require a copy of your certificate after 30 days of the workshop you will incur a 10-dollar charge.
- Late arrivals of more than 15 minutes will not be admitted to workshops.
- Children - Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate children during a workshop. Please make alternate arrangements.
- Registration - Prepayment is required for all workshops. Credit card payment can be taken over the phone.
- Methods of payment - Visa or MasterCard or Debit
- Workshop cancellations (regular workshops) - Registrants can cancel up until two full business days prior to the scheduled workshop date. Cancellations received before the deadline will be given a workshop credit (not a refund) to be used towards future workshops at Abbotsford CCRR. Workshop credits are valid for one year from the date of the cancelled workshop. Due to unforeseen circumstances, workshops may be subject to change or cancellation, in this case we would issue a refund.
- Course cancellations (First Aid and Responsible Adult) - Registrants must cancel one week (5 business days) prior to the course/class start date in order to receive a refund. The original receipt must be provided at the time of refund.