Delight! Excite! Inspire! Teach! - ONLINE
Date Mar 18, 2023 | Time 10:00am - 12:00pm
As Early Childhood Educators, you have the capacity to make a difference in the lives of the children you see in your centres every day! In this fun and team-building on-line workshop we will celebrate your role, as well explore a broad range of strategies that can foster a stimulating and nurturing childcare environment. Through a variety of interactive activities, discussion, and demos, this informative workshop will investigate the essential elements within a motivating, child-focused learning environment. Together we’ll look at the means to create a setting rich in all the tools needed to help each child grow, learn, and reach his or her full potential; a place where each child is made to feel secure, confident, curious, and excited to explore and discover a world of wonder, joy, and awe!
Cost: CCRR Member $10.00, Non-Member $15.00
- Training certificates will be issued via email within 5 business days of the workshop attended. To receive a certificate, you must arrive on time, participate, stay for the entire session and have video on. If you have not received your certificate after 5 business days, please call us. If you require a copy of your certificate after 30 days of the workshop you will incur a 10-dollar charge.
- Late arrivals of more than 15 minutes will not be admitted to workshops.
- Children - Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate children during a workshop. Please make alternate arrangements.
- Registration - Prepayment is required for all workshops. Credit card payment can be taken over the phone.
- Methods of payment - Visa or MasterCard or Debit
- Workshop cancellations (regular workshops) - Registrants can cancel up until two full business days prior to the scheduled workshop date. Cancellations received before the deadline will be given a workshop credit (not a refund) to be used towards future workshops at Abbotsford CCRR. Workshop credits are valid for one year from the date of the cancelled workshop. Due to unforeseen circumstances, workshops may be subject to change or cancellation, in this case we would issue a refund.
- Course cancellations (First Aid and Responsible Adult) - Registrants must cancel one week (5 business days) prior to the course/class start date in order to receive a refund. The original receipt must be provided at the time of refund.