Emergency Child Care First Aid
Date Jan 29, 2022 | Time 9:00am - 6:00pm
Emergency child care first aid course covers choking, breathing, CPR, AED, wound care, burns, head and spine, bone muscle and joint injuries, environmental illnesses, sudden medical emergencies, poisons and caring for children. Meets licensing requirements.
Instructor: Karen Clark: I've been teaching first aid for 30 years and run The Vital Link for 28 years, I teach all of the Red Cross First Aid courses and have taught locally, provincially and internationally. My background is in Early Childhood Education.
Location: Archway Community Services
Cost: CCRR Member $110.00, Non-Member $110.00
- Training certificates will be issued via email within 5 business days of the workshop attended. To receive a certificate, you must arrive on time, participate, stay for the entire session and have video on. If you have not received your certificate after 5 business days, please call us. If you require a copy of your certificate after 30 days of the workshop you will incur a 10-dollar charge.
- Late arrivals of more than 15 minutes will not be admitted to workshops.
- Children - Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate children during a workshop. Please make alternate arrangements.
- Registration - Prepayment is required for all workshops. Credit card payment can be taken over the phone.
- Methods of payment - Visa or MasterCard or Debit
- Workshop cancellations (regular workshops) - Registrants can cancel up until two full business days prior to the scheduled workshop date. Cancellations received before the deadline will be given a workshop credit (not a refund) to be used towards future workshops at Abbotsford CCRR. Workshop credits are valid for one year from the date of the cancelled workshop. Due to unforeseen circumstances, workshops may be subject to change or cancellation, in this case we would issue a refund.
- Course cancellations (First Aid and Responsible Adult) - Registrants must cancel one week (5 business days) prior to the course/class start date in order to receive a refund. The original receipt must be provided at the time of refund.
Archway Community Services2420 Montrose Avenue
Abbotsford, BC V2S 3S9