The Importance of Sleep for Children - ONLINE
Date Nov 28, 2023 | Time 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Join certified nutritionist Sidney Shindle as she explains the short term and long term benefits of sleep for children. You will learn about what happens when a child does not sleep enough, as well as what may cause kids to skip out on nap time, from changes to routine, to upgrading their nutrition. This seminar will equip you with tips and tricks to help children to get the sleep they need.
Presenter: Sidney Shindle is a Certified Nutritional Practitioner who runs a private practice in New Westminster. She is a lead faculty member at the Institute of Holistic Nutrition and co-founder of Valeo Wellness, a local workplace wellness initiative.
With a decade of coaching experience in the sports realm, she applies similar approaches to her wellness seminars and to her individual client work.
Cost: CCRR Member $15.00, Non-Member $20.00
- Training certificates will be issued via email within 5 business days of the workshop attended. To receive a certificate, you must arrive on time, participate, stay for the entire session and have video on. If you have not received your certificate after 5 business days, please call us. If you require a copy of your certificate after 30 days of the workshop you will incur a 10-dollar charge.
- Late arrivals of more than 15 minutes will not be admitted to workshops.
- Children - Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate children during a workshop. Please make alternate arrangements.
- Registration - Prepayment is required for all workshops. Credit card payment can be taken over the phone.
- Methods of payment - Visa or MasterCard or Debit
- Workshop cancellations (regular workshops) - Registrants can cancel up until two full business days prior to the scheduled workshop date. Cancellations received before the deadline will be given a workshop credit (not a refund) to be used towards future workshops at Abbotsford CCRR. Workshop credits are valid for one year from the date of the cancelled workshop. Due to unforeseen circumstances, workshops may be subject to change or cancellation, in this case we would issue a refund.
- Course cancellations (First Aid and Responsible Adult) - Registrants must cancel one week (5 business days) prior to the course/class start date in order to receive a refund. The original receipt must be provided at the time of refund.