Multi-Age Curriculum, it’s Possible
Date Dec 7, 2021 | Time 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Many child care providers work with mixed-age groups that include children of many different ages. It can be difficult to plan child care curriculum that is appropriate (and safe) for infants through school-age. Are you looking for new ideas? This workshop will help you plan a curriculum for a multi-age group that includes creativity and curiosity while supporting a child’s imagination.
Presenter: Vicki Lepper operated a licensed child care in Coquitlam for over 30 years and is a passionate child care advocate, was a board member for BC Family Child Care Association, presents her own workshops, is a “Good Beginnings: Professional Development for Child Care Providers” - Facilitator for BCFCCA, a member of the Tri-Cities ECD Committee and networks with child care providers. Vicki received many awards, and loves connecting and sharing resources with those who have chosen a career working with children and families.
Cost: CCRR Member $10.00, Non-Member $15.00
- Training certificates will be issued via email within 5 business days of the workshop attended. To receive a certificate, you must arrive on time, participate, stay for the entire session and have video on. If you have not received your certificate after 5 business days, please call us. If you require a copy of your certificate after 30 days of the workshop you will incur a 10-dollar charge.
- Late arrivals of more than 15 minutes will not be admitted to workshops.
- Children - Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate children during a workshop. Please make alternate arrangements.
- Registration - Prepayment is required for all workshops. Credit card payment can be taken over the phone.
- Methods of payment - Visa or MasterCard or Debit
- Workshop cancellations (regular workshops) - Registrants can cancel up until two full business days prior to the scheduled workshop date. Cancellations received before the deadline will be given a workshop credit (not a refund) to be used towards future workshops at Abbotsford CCRR. Workshop credits are valid for one year from the date of the cancelled workshop. Due to unforeseen circumstances, workshops may be subject to change or cancellation, in this case we would issue a refund.
- Course cancellations (First Aid and Responsible Adult) - Registrants must cancel one week (5 business days) prior to the course/class start date in order to receive a refund. The original receipt must be provided at the time of refund.