Transitions to Kindergarten
This is a multi-day workshop. Please ensure you are available for all the dates listed below:
Date Apr 4, 2023 | Time 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Date Apr 11, 2023 | Time 6:00pm - 8:00pm
An opportunity for educators to explore the complexities of preparing children for kindergarten while nurturing an understanding of differentiated learning styles, neurodiversity, and ideas of prerequisite skills.
This professional development will shift your lens of what "kids need to know" through engaging with philosophies that presume competence, speak respect, and honor feelings with validation. We're moving beyond the ABC's. Transitions to kindergarten supports an understanding of the whole child, not just the future test taker.
***Must attend both sessions to receive certificate
Cost: CCRR Member $15.00, Non-Member $20.00
- Training certificates will be issued via email within 5 business days of the workshop attended. To receive a certificate, you must arrive on time, participate, stay for the entire session and have video on. If you have not received your certificate after 5 business days, please call us. If you require a copy of your certificate after 30 days of the workshop you will incur a 10-dollar charge.
- Late arrivals of more than 15 minutes will not be admitted to workshops.
- Children - Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate children during a workshop. Please make alternate arrangements.
- Registration - Prepayment is required for all workshops. Credit card payment can be taken over the phone.
- Methods of payment - Visa or MasterCard or Debit
- Workshop cancellations (regular workshops) - Registrants can cancel up until two full business days prior to the scheduled workshop date. Cancellations received before the deadline will be given a workshop credit (not a refund) to be used towards future workshops at Abbotsford CCRR. Workshop credits are valid for one year from the date of the cancelled workshop. Due to unforeseen circumstances, workshops may be subject to change or cancellation, in this case we would issue a refund.
- Course cancellations (First Aid and Responsible Adult) - Registrants must cancel one week (5 business days) prior to the course/class start date in order to receive a refund. The original receipt must be provided at the time of refund.